Skip to main content

Look At You Hero's Stream Tour ! New single takes off!



LOOK AT YOU feat Vizualye by *Thommo* Listen here- https://choon.co/tracks/0mrsynbbvjl/look-at-you-feat-vizualye

I am always excited to share some of my latest ventures. This summer is hearing up and there is no escape from experiencing good music. Since the last single Hero's feat BetaPSI it feels like things have been progressing in powerful way. Not only am I excited about continuing on this virtual stream tour but as well I've been experiencing some wonderful opportunities in sharing music with all my supporters and fans out there, with the help of Thommo, BetaPSI, and Infectedsun. They have all contributed a great deal musically and allowed others to experience the growth and talents of what they naturally have a passion to do. Besides, which one of us or anyone for that matter does not truly enjoy the spirit of good wholesome creative music?


Recently, myself and Thommo as part of the virtual tour, had the opportunity to collaborate on our newest track "Look At You". The song stems from the basis of being who you're created to be and letting your works shine, in short. Speaking your truth not becoming what anyone wants or says you're going to be, but being who God made you and proving yourself to be true. Whether its music or personally its probably something some of us face and this song addresses that issue. During creating this song I will admit, I did not know if Thommo would like what I recorded or if I would have to go back to the lab and deliver something more approved but just like the meaning of the song it stood out for itself. Thommo gave me his idea for the song and created the track them told me basically "I trust your work and feel you'll create something that will do justice", in a nutshell. At that point I really didn't feel any pressure and just went with the flow of the idea. We both exchanged how we want the song to go from the image to the mediums it will be shared on.

Productivity time definitely took it toll and endured what I feel was a good sufficient amount of time putting all the pieces together and launching it out into the world and its still only the beginning. Like with all the things I do with the purpose behind Hero's Stream Tour, is to create a unique experience and raise awareness of indie music and the artist behind the music. I placed things strategically on certain platforms such as Whoozl, Musicoins, Choon, ChatsongMusic, WowApp, and a few others because in the first launch of these projects they are important to draw awareness and they provide the best artist support because it brings more value to the artist and supporters as opposed to some of the other sites. Having now released my latest single with Thommo, I feel the heat is turned up to really draw more supporters and fans into the concept of Hero's Stream Tour and how its actually giving back much more to them. Thommo and I both agreed that this collaboration will definitely set a mark for us in our music journey as well as the hope for others to see it too.

Musicoin release  Look At You -

Thommo
So how did my recent collaboration with Viz (‘Look at you’) all start? Well, if I remember correctly it all began after I heard some work he had been doing with BetaPSI and I loved it. That made me wonder if I could ever create a track for someone like Viz, a popular hip-hop/rap/indie artist, something that he would want to collaborate on. And so I contacted him and explained all this. Luckily for me, Viz agreed to give it a go depending on what I came up with. Even more luckily for me, Viz liked what I created. He then wrote the lyrics around a theme that we agreed was important to us both, recorded them and the thing was done. One completed track. Something very different, way out of my comfort zone and that really made me work.
And I’m well proud of it.

Thommo's Music Links 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero's Streaming Tour

I'm happy to announce I will be putting together a internet global streaming tour for my single Hero's with BetaPSI. The purpose for this tour is primarily to raise awareness for my album The Awakening which I am using musicoins to help support the funding of my new album. Hero's is my latest single which will be on the album and I want to get it out to as many outlets as possible to let my supporters, fans, and listeners know that this single will support raising awareness. From March to the end of the year 2018, my goal is to place Hero's in front of as many listeners as possible to give my audience the ability to share and support raising my music's awareness. BetaPSI will also be a part of the tour in effort to hear and learn some of the work she has done as well.  This streaming tour is simply the sharing of my music and my latest single Hero's on as many platforms and blogs throughout the rest of the year. I also will be sharing #wowapp and how you

Album Support on Musicion

So here it is guys. Most of you know or heard about my music being on Musicoin​. Its a great site for indie artist a good way to spread your music and benefit from it. The site pays you every time someone streams your music. The potential is big and can do many things for future projects or involving your fans in your music. I've been on for 3 months and have seen some slow growth and want to push it even further. What I'm asking is for your support with the focus of raising funds to cover my next album #TheAwakening which I have set for release early 2018. What I will do is include all footage of recordings and videos as part of extra's into the album as a musical journey and a part of the experience with you guys for supporting the funding of the album. My goal is to raise $5500 for the completion of the album, with single releases and promotion of the album which isn't a high cost at all. Its actually pretty low but can have a successful rate if everything is brok

Mash-Up (Artist Playlist)

Mash-up OK so here are the official rules  I'm asking everyone to join in and create the playlist you want to hear from me and other indie participating artist. There are 2 parts, submitting part and voting part. I will run the submitting song section first for 15 days. Then I will close that part and run all songs submitted for audience voting. During the process of submission I will promote the project on my social sites everyday for 15 days then close the section to begin the next 15 days to allow people to vote. In this part, part 2 feel free to to share to help gain more exposure on your networks After the voting is closed I will count all votes and then proceed to add the songs with most votes to the playlist and post it on my website and promote it for two months as well as keep the playlist up on my sight for the life of the website.This is non profit so I do not receive any earnings. I only do this to expose the music of other indie artist and give recognition. I wil