Skip to main content

Thommo Takes Off on The HERO'S STREAM TOUR!


Another exciting week/ month ahead of us! I'm really enjoying how the stream tour has been turning out. For this month we've added another talent to the touring roster. I'm a big supporter and fan of  artist/producer's Thommo and his work! He's been busy working and collaborating with many indie artist, bringing about a creative, fun, exciting sound. The theme this week is "Let it fly". That's how we sometimes see music and life. We have to set it free and let it fly. Hopefully this tour will continue to inspire others to take chances in putting their music out their in unconventional ways. Looking forward to what's to come with Thommo, we both have some ideas in the making and this streaming tour is going to help. Adding more flavor to the experience, BetaPSI is continually pushing out songs and a few collaborations with Thommo as well. You might be wondering how exciting will this be? Well, let me allow Thommo himself to fill you in on what he does and why he's so passionate.

THOMMO's Introduction to Music 

"Four years ago, after my previous band imploded amidst arguments about Twitter, beer and submarines, I grabbed a dodgy old keyboard, a couple of guitars, a broken computer and whatever else was lying around in the hope that I could create a few tunes.
I didn’t find it easy to be honest.  After being in a band for so long, it felt strange trying to write stuff by myself but eventually things started to come together and I created my very first track, 
‘Horizon’, an electronic instrumental which I’m proud to say is still quite popular.
Since then I haven’t really stopped. I have now created 39 tracks, all of which can be heard on Soundcloud, although many of these can also be heard on Musicoin or can be downloaded for a few pence from iTunes and all the usual places.

I love punk. I love synth music. I love the 80s and 90s and so much more. I guess this can be seen in the music that I have produced over the last couple of years, as I have wandered between electronica and punk, from dance to disco, from soft ambient tracks to dark, dirty slices of alternative rock.
I’m not one of those lucky or talented people who hear ideas in their sleep. With me, it’s all about finding the time to write a tune, picking an instrument to play and seeing what happens. I never plan what I am going to do. And often this fails quite spectacularly but to me that is all part of this fun musical ride that I am on.

A few months back I stepped out of my comfort zone, took a deep breath and started collaborating with other artists including Yellow-Belly, BetaPSI, Replicant Theory, Skyline Tigers and Sean McMillan. Viz and I also have a collaboration in the pipeline and I am about to release a re-working of a lovely song by a well-known Soundcloud artist which also involved Skyline Tigers and two of my mates from my old band. 
I am so proud of what I have achieved over the last four years on my very limited budget and so humbled by the support I have been given". 

Thommo's Music Links 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero's Streaming Tour

I'm happy to announce I will be putting together a internet global streaming tour for my single Hero's with BetaPSI. The purpose for this tour is primarily to raise awareness for my album The Awakening which I am using musicoins to help support the funding of my new album. Hero's is my latest single which will be on the album and I want to get it out to as many outlets as possible to let my supporters, fans, and listeners know that this single will support raising awareness. From March to the end of the year 2018, my goal is to place Hero's in front of as many listeners as possible to give my audience the ability to share and support raising my music's awareness. BetaPSI will also be a part of the tour in effort to hear and learn some of the work she has done as well.  This streaming tour is simply the sharing of my music and my latest single Hero's on as many platforms and blogs throughout the rest of the year. I also will be sharing #wowapp and how you

Album Support on Musicion

So here it is guys. Most of you know or heard about my music being on Musicoin​. Its a great site for indie artist a good way to spread your music and benefit from it. The site pays you every time someone streams your music. The potential is big and can do many things for future projects or involving your fans in your music. I've been on for 3 months and have seen some slow growth and want to push it even further. What I'm asking is for your support with the focus of raising funds to cover my next album #TheAwakening which I have set for release early 2018. What I will do is include all footage of recordings and videos as part of extra's into the album as a musical journey and a part of the experience with you guys for supporting the funding of the album. My goal is to raise $5500 for the completion of the album, with single releases and promotion of the album which isn't a high cost at all. Its actually pretty low but can have a successful rate if everything is brok

Mash-Up (Artist Playlist)

Mash-up OK so here are the official rules  I'm asking everyone to join in and create the playlist you want to hear from me and other indie participating artist. There are 2 parts, submitting part and voting part. I will run the submitting song section first for 15 days. Then I will close that part and run all songs submitted for audience voting. During the process of submission I will promote the project on my social sites everyday for 15 days then close the section to begin the next 15 days to allow people to vote. In this part, part 2 feel free to to share to help gain more exposure on your networks After the voting is closed I will count all votes and then proceed to add the songs with most votes to the playlist and post it on my website and promote it for two months as well as keep the playlist up on my sight for the life of the website.This is non profit so I do not receive any earnings. I only do this to expose the music of other indie artist and give recognition. I wil