Skip to main content

BetaPSI Streaming on HERO'S STREAM TOUR!

Going on Tour week 1
As a part of the Hero's Streaming Tour, me and BetaPSI will be sharing each week different music content to stream and videos to watch to create a personal online musical experience and connection. Some weeks I will post a blog and some weeks there maybe interviews or other platforms that will allow us to share what we're doing for that month. As you may learn or already know, BetaPSI has had a number of different projects she's shared within the music community. This tour focus's on sharing as much musical content and allowing our audience to have a unique experience in supporting and being a part of a virtual music reality. This week BetaPSI tells us a little bit about her very first release "Pretty Sick" and what the song means to her. As you will learn, music also has many levels of interpretation to its audience, hopefully this will bring more clarity. Hope you all enjoy the tour and experience!

BetaPSI's breakdown on "PRETTY SICK"

"Pretty Sick is the first song BetaPSI Project released and it is very special to me. In the early 2017, Max Shakusky and I decided to take Pretty Sick, a song I wrote in December 2016, as the first old BetaPSI' demo to work on together. Our collaborations was amazing and we were so excited about the song that we started making the video the day after the release. So we put our back in to it, we worked a lot on it, doing all by ourselves, with our resources which means our visions, our dreams, our love for the music"

Latest Single UP featuring Max Shakusky

BetaPSI
'UP was made out from a test I was making playing harmonics with my electric guitar. I still can remember that morning, as always I was experimenting, playing 'on winging'. Suddenly I started repeating a riff with the harmonics. Then I continued adding other musical lines, Max joined me and started playing the bass, after a while we realized a new song was born and a new adventure was starting. I think "UP" is my very first 'experimental track', for a lot of reasons. The main two reasons are that in the section we called 'Hyperspace' the synth changes the musical scale, this happened by chance, when I heard that I thought to fix the sound but then, listening to the ensamble we decided to leave it as it was because it sounded very strange but very good. And then, in the same section there's a sound I found making a slow slide with the bass gained at 100%. It is a strange sound, don't know why, but it reminds to me a starship engine noise'

Stream the Single "Up" on 







Pretty Sick streaming links




BZur Music released an amazing remix of Pretty Sick


Iced Moon - BetaPSI (@βΨ Lab) https://youtu.be/Iu9NiSygbtE via @YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero's Streaming Tour

I'm happy to announce I will be putting together a internet global streaming tour for my single Hero's with BetaPSI. The purpose for this tour is primarily to raise awareness for my album The Awakening which I am using musicoins to help support the funding of my new album. Hero's is my latest single which will be on the album and I want to get it out to as many outlets as possible to let my supporters, fans, and listeners know that this single will support raising awareness. From March to the end of the year 2018, my goal is to place Hero's in front of as many listeners as possible to give my audience the ability to share and support raising my music's awareness. BetaPSI will also be a part of the tour in effort to hear and learn some of the work she has done as well.  This streaming tour is simply the sharing of my music and my latest single Hero's on as many platforms and blogs throughout the rest of the year. I also will be sharing #wowapp and how you

Album Support on Musicion

So here it is guys. Most of you know or heard about my music being on Musicoin​. Its a great site for indie artist a good way to spread your music and benefit from it. The site pays you every time someone streams your music. The potential is big and can do many things for future projects or involving your fans in your music. I've been on for 3 months and have seen some slow growth and want to push it even further. What I'm asking is for your support with the focus of raising funds to cover my next album #TheAwakening which I have set for release early 2018. What I will do is include all footage of recordings and videos as part of extra's into the album as a musical journey and a part of the experience with you guys for supporting the funding of the album. My goal is to raise $5500 for the completion of the album, with single releases and promotion of the album which isn't a high cost at all. Its actually pretty low but can have a successful rate if everything is brok

Global Shared Streaming

Morning, Afternoon, Evening guys! So I want you all to know about this project I'm starting on #wowapp that will help a lot of indie artist out there. As you know I believe in supporting others and putting value into the things I'm out here doing. I can now say I'm a global artist because of #wowapp and I'm facilitating strong ideas and plans into action. My latest project called Global Economy Streaming is where artist can place there music for purchase and streaming on #wow to earn, sell and network within the community. The app is designed to earn from using it, you can generate money from its use. I figured out if I show others how to earn they can create the results they want in whatever their goals are. I took this idea and I'm applying it to music. In the app you can create groups of interest like on Facebook and invite people on the app, show them how the app works and then put them into the group you've created if they have similar interest to the