Skip to main content

The Making of a Hero





#Musicoins Listen👉🏾 "Hero's" feat BetaPSI

HOW IT ALL STARTED

Here we are again some odd months later another music blog, new exciting ideas, and yes there are some really co things that have happened since we last met. First of all I want share with you all the release of my latest single "Hero's" feat BetaPSI whom I will fill you in on how amazing of an artist she truly is. This story dates back to November 2017 when I first approached Barbara with the idea of a collaboration. I've always enjoyed reaching out to other indie artist but this collaboration for me was special because it meant taking on something new, something different in style and Barbara as mentioned is a great artist. We came up with some ideas and decided to do a song talking about hero's and how everyone at some point on their lives has someone the look up to or that has changed them in some way.  After a few discussions and some back and forth quick check in's, we  followed up with each other until the completion of the song. I'm so happy to say its one of my best projects to this date. Along with the single project it will help to raise more awareness for the support of my own album project on Musicoins, which has been going well. This single is also to raise more support in Barbara's work as she has done several projects of her own. I deeply encourage everyone to follow her work. I have included her links as well. The project single will feature the song on streaming sites such as #Musicoin and #WhoozlMusic as well as #ChatsongMusic all in an effort to make the listeners experience more enjoyable. The idea for structuring how the single is released really leans more towards the sharing of content in social media and how as artist it should be flourishing whenever we release new projects and singles. There are a handful of really great platforms that support and help artist really succeed, as an indie artist and on social media. I felt this release taps into those resources and pushes the envelope in a way.

THE MEANING OF THE MUSIC 

As far as the song, it embodies certain elements in people we look up to or things and moments that make us proud to have experienced or be a part of. The song for me brings in the realization of all the inspirational people that have touched our lives in some way. Someone who has shaped our thinking or even changed a particular moment during that time that resulted for the better. I also look at it in a musical sense. The type of music that artist are creating and how is it making a difference. Teaming up with Barbara was a great chemistry musically and energy wise. She brought a lot to the idea of bringing something refreshing to the music industry and the creative energy as well. Here I am, a hip hop cultural artist, who loves the messages in music and the lyrical content and on the other end you have Barbara who's an Electric/Alternative Rock artist, depending on the mood, collaborating on a song that could possibly change the way music is perceived as a listener. I think to really understand the dynamics you have to understand more of the artist so here's a little more on Barbara indie artist  BetaPSI.

BetaPSI




BetaPSI was born out of a love of all music genres over many years. Set up in 2016 by B. a solo artist, it is a project creating widely different original music using an electric guitar, bass and synth. ΒΨ ' songs tell about feelings, thoughts, everyday experience.
ΒΨ' songs as 'Pretty Sick', 'Up', 'Wave', 'Poisoned Crumbs' are featured by Max Shakusky as main bass guitar. BetaPSI collaborated with GJART featuring 'Fireproof', with Thommo featuring 'Fading' and 'Smile, with bZur Music for the remix of ΒΨ' 'Pretty Sick'.

GROWING UP (BetaPSI's Story)
"I've never understood the ones who don't listen to a song because its from a genre they don't like. I mean, who can shape music? Music is magic, its emotions, no one can shape it if not the media and streaming platforms. I grew up listening to every music genre. I consider myself lucky for that. I never questioned the genre, but its also up to all of us indie artists to help them understand that music is emotions and not a genre. One of the best musical experiences of my life is seeing the Opera Nabucco at the arena in Verona and the other one is when I was in Wien to see the Rolling Stones!"

 THE MAKING Of HERO's
Click here-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlDy-BUVql8&index=4&list=PLZbl_65SjpN9aBJlzr2J_gdNvphQLmXhT

WATCH THE PREVIEW OF HERO's HERE

#Musicoins Exclusive 👉🏾 "Hero's" feat BetaPSI



SOCIAL MEDIA (Vizualye)  
Musicoin-- https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x39c86983a66def9f16d6b5a0d44af3c7d1ce6682
WowApp-- http://www.wowapp.com/w/greyrajaee
Website-- http://vizualye2446.wixsite.com/mysite
Facebook-- http://www.facebook.com/vizualye
Twitter-- http://www.twitter.com/iamvizualye
Soundcloud-- http://www.soundcloud.com/vizualye
Reverbnation-- http://www.reverbnation.com/vizualye

SOCIAL MEDIA (BetaPSI)
Twitter : www.twitter.com/BazB2014
Facebook : www.facebook.com/betapsiproject



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero's Streaming Tour

I'm happy to announce I will be putting together a internet global streaming tour for my single Hero's with BetaPSI. The purpose for this tour is primarily to raise awareness for my album The Awakening which I am using musicoins to help support the funding of my new album. Hero's is my latest single which will be on the album and I want to get it out to as many outlets as possible to let my supporters, fans, and listeners know that this single will support raising awareness. From March to the end of the year 2018, my goal is to place Hero's in front of as many listeners as possible to give my audience the ability to share and support raising my music's awareness. BetaPSI will also be a part of the tour in effort to hear and learn some of the work she has done as well.  This streaming tour is simply the sharing of my music and my latest single Hero's on as many platforms and blogs throughout the rest of the year. I also will be sharing #wowapp and how you

Album Support on Musicion

So here it is guys. Most of you know or heard about my music being on Musicoin​. Its a great site for indie artist a good way to spread your music and benefit from it. The site pays you every time someone streams your music. The potential is big and can do many things for future projects or involving your fans in your music. I've been on for 3 months and have seen some slow growth and want to push it even further. What I'm asking is for your support with the focus of raising funds to cover my next album #TheAwakening which I have set for release early 2018. What I will do is include all footage of recordings and videos as part of extra's into the album as a musical journey and a part of the experience with you guys for supporting the funding of the album. My goal is to raise $5500 for the completion of the album, with single releases and promotion of the album which isn't a high cost at all. Its actually pretty low but can have a successful rate if everything is brok

Mash-Up (Artist Playlist)

Mash-up OK so here are the official rules  I'm asking everyone to join in and create the playlist you want to hear from me and other indie participating artist. There are 2 parts, submitting part and voting part. I will run the submitting song section first for 15 days. Then I will close that part and run all songs submitted for audience voting. During the process of submission I will promote the project on my social sites everyday for 15 days then close the section to begin the next 15 days to allow people to vote. In this part, part 2 feel free to to share to help gain more exposure on your networks After the voting is closed I will count all votes and then proceed to add the songs with most votes to the playlist and post it on my website and promote it for two months as well as keep the playlist up on my sight for the life of the website.This is non profit so I do not receive any earnings. I only do this to expose the music of other indie artist and give recognition. I wil