Skip to main content

Mash Up! Indie Artist Playlist (voting)



Mash Up! Indie Play List
This is the second part of the contest where the voting begins. During this stage, there is a list of songs from various indie artist listed below that can be voted on. The rules are during the next 20 days you can vote in the comment section which song you want to see on the playlist. The links are available for anyone to listen to and decide which songs they like the most. You can choose more than one if you feel you like more. Also, I encourage everyone who votes to also share the link. You may share t as many times as you like to increase the visibility of seeing the indie artist you voted for on the playlist. This way more people may see and hear and possibly vote for the same artist. I also encourage you to show your support as much as you can. This makes the contest more viral and your activity most helpful. It’s possible the artist you voted for will show love and support back. After the voting is done I will add up all the votes and place the ones with the highest number on the playlist and post and promote it on my website. Twelve songs will be selected and promoted thereafter. It will receive more promotion on my other social sites to increase visibility and expose talented indie artist. My purpose behind creating this is to be much of a help to other indie artist as I feel I can. This also helps spread the word of many indie musicians that are building up their brand and doing some amazing things as well. It’s all about networking and creating great opportunities within the indie community. I also have included some of my exclusive songs links that have been opened just for this contest.  Again, here are the rules listed below and the artist song links. Please vote by commenting which artist and name of the song you want to see on the playlist and share this post on all your media sites.
Rules
1.     Comment below or in my pinned Facebook link Mash Up Indie Playlist Here which artist you want on the playlist. You can choose more than one.
2.     Share this post after you vote
Artist Links
1.     Rodden #ReverbNation
2.     Asher “Are You”
4.     J.D Author “Random Thoughts”
5.     Lupe Garu  #ReverbNation
6.     She’s Excited & Porceleno “Verdella”
7.     SkidBone #SoundCloud
8.     Kellie-Anne “Waves”
9.     S.O.I Duka “Family Counseling”
10. Danielle Haskell #ReverbNation
11. Gigi Rae “No Distance No Divide” https://soundcloud.com/gigirae/nodistancenodivide
12. Joey Stank “Boom Bap”
14.BetaPSI & Max Shakusky “Pretty Sick”
15.Frawstakwa & Jason Hines “Out my shell” https://soundcloud.com/jason-hines-77/out-my-shell-feat-frawstakwa
16. Vizualye #SoundCloud
17. Jaayns “Lost”
18. Chelzzz #SoundCloud
19. Fiction Peaks “Before the End”
21 Josh Brunson “Jay- Z Story of O.J Remix”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero's Streaming Tour

I'm happy to announce I will be putting together a internet global streaming tour for my single Hero's with BetaPSI. The purpose for this tour is primarily to raise awareness for my album The Awakening which I am using musicoins to help support the funding of my new album. Hero's is my latest single which will be on the album and I want to get it out to as many outlets as possible to let my supporters, fans, and listeners know that this single will support raising awareness. From March to the end of the year 2018, my goal is to place Hero's in front of as many listeners as possible to give my audience the ability to share and support raising my music's awareness. BetaPSI will also be a part of the tour in effort to hear and learn some of the work she has done as well.  This streaming tour is simply the sharing of my music and my latest single Hero's on as many platforms and blogs throughout the rest of the year. I also will be sharing #wowapp and how you ...

Mash-Up (Artist Playlist)

Mash-up OK so here are the official rules  I'm asking everyone to join in and create the playlist you want to hear from me and other indie participating artist. There are 2 parts, submitting part and voting part. I will run the submitting song section first for 15 days. Then I will close that part and run all songs submitted for audience voting. During the process of submission I will promote the project on my social sites everyday for 15 days then close the section to begin the next 15 days to allow people to vote. In this part, part 2 feel free to to share to help gain more exposure on your networks After the voting is closed I will count all votes and then proceed to add the songs with most votes to the playlist and post it on my website and promote it for two months as well as keep the playlist up on my sight for the life of the website.This is non profit so I do not receive any earnings. I only do this to expose the music of other indie artist and give recognition. I wil...

Killer Playlist

As you all may know, I've recently created my new website which has all my work in one central location. What I'm aiming to do is to take all of my music and make it easier for you guys to find. This means all of music that I have located on any of my social media sites you can now find on my website and there are links that will take you to these sites as well. All you have to do is stop at my site and find it all. What makes my site so unique is that I've added a few extra things to add a more exciting feel to it over all. What I'd like everyone to realize is that by going to my site you will save time looking around and you get it here first before I upload it anywhere else. Yep that means when the album drops or a new single comes out, you'll get it on my site exclusively and it will be free to listen and share. A lot of my older music is free to download and  you can sign up for my email list to get exclusive tracks. On top of all the effort I put into my own...