Skip to main content

Mash Up! Indie Artist Playlist (voting)



Mash Up! Indie Play List
This is the second part of the contest where the voting begins. During this stage, there is a list of songs from various indie artist listed below that can be voted on. The rules are during the next 20 days you can vote in the comment section which song you want to see on the playlist. The links are available for anyone to listen to and decide which songs they like the most. You can choose more than one if you feel you like more. Also, I encourage everyone who votes to also share the link. You may share t as many times as you like to increase the visibility of seeing the indie artist you voted for on the playlist. This way more people may see and hear and possibly vote for the same artist. I also encourage you to show your support as much as you can. This makes the contest more viral and your activity most helpful. It’s possible the artist you voted for will show love and support back. After the voting is done I will add up all the votes and place the ones with the highest number on the playlist and post and promote it on my website. Twelve songs will be selected and promoted thereafter. It will receive more promotion on my other social sites to increase visibility and expose talented indie artist. My purpose behind creating this is to be much of a help to other indie artist as I feel I can. This also helps spread the word of many indie musicians that are building up their brand and doing some amazing things as well. It’s all about networking and creating great opportunities within the indie community. I also have included some of my exclusive songs links that have been opened just for this contest.  Again, here are the rules listed below and the artist song links. Please vote by commenting which artist and name of the song you want to see on the playlist and share this post on all your media sites.
Rules
1.     Comment below or in my pinned Facebook link Mash Up Indie Playlist Here which artist you want on the playlist. You can choose more than one.
2.     Share this post after you vote
Artist Links
1.     Rodden #ReverbNation
2.     Asher “Are You”
4.     J.D Author “Random Thoughts”
5.     Lupe Garu  #ReverbNation
6.     She’s Excited & Porceleno “Verdella”
7.     SkidBone #SoundCloud
8.     Kellie-Anne “Waves”
9.     S.O.I Duka “Family Counseling”
10. Danielle Haskell #ReverbNation
11. Gigi Rae “No Distance No Divide” https://soundcloud.com/gigirae/nodistancenodivide
12. Joey Stank “Boom Bap”
14.BetaPSI & Max Shakusky “Pretty Sick”
15.Frawstakwa & Jason Hines “Out my shell” https://soundcloud.com/jason-hines-77/out-my-shell-feat-frawstakwa
16. Vizualye #SoundCloud
17. Jaayns “Lost”
18. Chelzzz #SoundCloud
19. Fiction Peaks “Before the End”
21 Josh Brunson “Jay- Z Story of O.J Remix”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero's Streaming Tour

I'm happy to announce I will be putting together a internet global streaming tour for my single Hero's with BetaPSI. The purpose for this tour is primarily to raise awareness for my album The Awakening which I am using musicoins to help support the funding of my new album. Hero's is my latest single which will be on the album and I want to get it out to as many outlets as possible to let my supporters, fans, and listeners know that this single will support raising awareness. From March to the end of the year 2018, my goal is to place Hero's in front of as many listeners as possible to give my audience the ability to share and support raising my music's awareness. BetaPSI will also be a part of the tour in effort to hear and learn some of the work she has done as well.  This streaming tour is simply the sharing of my music and my latest single Hero's on as many platforms and blogs throughout the rest of the year. I also will be sharing #wowapp and how you

Album Support on Musicion

So here it is guys. Most of you know or heard about my music being on Musicoin​. Its a great site for indie artist a good way to spread your music and benefit from it. The site pays you every time someone streams your music. The potential is big and can do many things for future projects or involving your fans in your music. I've been on for 3 months and have seen some slow growth and want to push it even further. What I'm asking is for your support with the focus of raising funds to cover my next album #TheAwakening which I have set for release early 2018. What I will do is include all footage of recordings and videos as part of extra's into the album as a musical journey and a part of the experience with you guys for supporting the funding of the album. My goal is to raise $5500 for the completion of the album, with single releases and promotion of the album which isn't a high cost at all. Its actually pretty low but can have a successful rate if everything is brok

Global Shared Streaming

Morning, Afternoon, Evening guys! So I want you all to know about this project I'm starting on #wowapp that will help a lot of indie artist out there. As you know I believe in supporting others and putting value into the things I'm out here doing. I can now say I'm a global artist because of #wowapp and I'm facilitating strong ideas and plans into action. My latest project called Global Economy Streaming is where artist can place there music for purchase and streaming on #wow to earn, sell and network within the community. The app is designed to earn from using it, you can generate money from its use. I figured out if I show others how to earn they can create the results they want in whatever their goals are. I took this idea and I'm applying it to music. In the app you can create groups of interest like on Facebook and invite people on the app, show them how the app works and then put them into the group you've created if they have similar interest to the