Skip to main content

New Track "Unbelievable"

As I always, I enjoy creating useful and informative blogs. This week I wanted to share with you all, my latest release. Why you ask? Well, its important for me to always keep you guys informed of what I have been up to musically and music to me is like a breath of fresh air that we all need. Because I love writing, blogging has helped me to propel my music and also communicate information that may be useful to you guys in some way. Its not so much of me sharing my music as much as it is sharing my experiences. I don't know how many of you all follow the things I do or share but every so often there are helpful or useful simple things that come along.
Behind the making of this record, I had plenty of time to craft my thoughts and rework this particular song which I feel has come along way. The actual song was created from a real place I was feeling and in the beginning it didn't sound all that polished up. In fact, I've considered rewriting it several times but it so happen to stick with me. I'm very proud with this record because it sounds honest and refreshing. The intro to the song is a long opening but it gives you the appreciation of the beat and how unique it sounds. A lot of records today don't do that. I feel this song just compliments the beat. The verses reflect both emotion and lyrical content which i felt worked well. The hook is what I feel adds to the overall song and brings it to life. A solid record will balance the hip hop verses and the R&B appeal that the song takes on. The chorus is actually what I call a freestyle because Warren went with what he felt worked well as he sang to the track. It was a more natural  approach. I feel overall the song stands out the most of all my work I've done prior.  As much as I would enjoy going on about my own music I'll give you the opportunity to experience what I feel you will enjoy about the song!. I hope you will share and enjoy the track. Feel free to leave any comments whether you liked or disliked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero's Streaming Tour

I'm happy to announce I will be putting together a internet global streaming tour for my single Hero's with BetaPSI. The purpose for this tour is primarily to raise awareness for my album The Awakening which I am using musicoins to help support the funding of my new album. Hero's is my latest single which will be on the album and I want to get it out to as many outlets as possible to let my supporters, fans, and listeners know that this single will support raising awareness. From March to the end of the year 2018, my goal is to place Hero's in front of as many listeners as possible to give my audience the ability to share and support raising my music's awareness. BetaPSI will also be a part of the tour in effort to hear and learn some of the work she has done as well.  This streaming tour is simply the sharing of my music and my latest single Hero's on as many platforms and blogs throughout the rest of the year. I also will be sharing #wowapp and how you ...

Mash-Up (Artist Playlist)

Mash-up OK so here are the official rules  I'm asking everyone to join in and create the playlist you want to hear from me and other indie participating artist. There are 2 parts, submitting part and voting part. I will run the submitting song section first for 15 days. Then I will close that part and run all songs submitted for audience voting. During the process of submission I will promote the project on my social sites everyday for 15 days then close the section to begin the next 15 days to allow people to vote. In this part, part 2 feel free to to share to help gain more exposure on your networks After the voting is closed I will count all votes and then proceed to add the songs with most votes to the playlist and post it on my website and promote it for two months as well as keep the playlist up on my sight for the life of the website.This is non profit so I do not receive any earnings. I only do this to expose the music of other indie artist and give recognition. I wil...

Killer Playlist

As you all may know, I've recently created my new website which has all my work in one central location. What I'm aiming to do is to take all of my music and make it easier for you guys to find. This means all of music that I have located on any of my social media sites you can now find on my website and there are links that will take you to these sites as well. All you have to do is stop at my site and find it all. What makes my site so unique is that I've added a few extra things to add a more exciting feel to it over all. What I'd like everyone to realize is that by going to my site you will save time looking around and you get it here first before I upload it anywhere else. Yep that means when the album drops or a new single comes out, you'll get it on my site exclusively and it will be free to listen and share. A lot of my older music is free to download and  you can sign up for my email list to get exclusive tracks. On top of all the effort I put into my own...